At Perfect Smile Dental Spa, we pride ourselves on providing our patients with the best all-around experience. While you may think this primarily applies to teeth and spa services, we also feel that providing clean, fresh air is an integral part of your visit. As such, we utilize Surgically Clean Air® purifiers throughout our office.
Specifically, our office uses its JADE model air purifier, which uses a six-stage air filtration system to clean and sterilize indoor air. These stages include:
- Pre-filter stage – catches large particles as room air is drawn through the intake chamber; comprised of an anti-biotic pre-filter which inhibits most bacterial growth
- Dual-stage electronic precipitator stage – filters out particulates as small as 0.01 microns (15,000 times smaller than a human hair) using ionization to electrically charge, attract, and contain these particles
- Activated carbon filter and molecular sieve stage – absorbs odors, chemicals, and gases
- Photo-catalytic stage – captures remaining residue from VOCs, bacteria, and viruses that have been destroyed
- Dual high-intensity ultraviolet chamber – obliterates viruses and bacteria at the DNA level
- Negative ion revitalization – the purified air is charged with negative ions which are proven to increase the flow of oxygen to the brain, as well as reduce drowsiness and increase mental energy
As you can see, the Surgically Clean Air® purifier filters, traps, and destroys practically anything you shouldn’t be breathing, leaving you with nothing but the freshest indoor air available. If you have questions about our Surgically Clean Air® purifiers, don’t hesitate to contact us at (773) 528-3384!